A BIG THANK YOU to our amazing WordCamp sponsors who have stepped up to support WordCamp Sacramento 2017. Their generosity and support allows us to host a high-value WordCamp Sacramento AND keep the ticket cost as low as possible.
WordCamp Sacramento 2017 General Admission Tickets Are $40.00!
For only $40.00, your WordCamp ticket gives you access to the entire two-day WordCamp Sacramento event, happening September 16-17, 2017 at the Sacramento Convention Center.
- A BRAND NEW full day Beginner Track on Saturday, walking new users through how to use WordPress.
- Two mixed tracks of sessions on Saturday.
- Three mixed tracks of sessions on Sunday.
- A Happiness Bar — our version of a help desk, open throughout the event so you can get help with your site and get your questions answered.
- An opportunity to network with and meet sponsors, speakers, and other WordPress community members, including business owners, designers, developers, agency owners, bloggers, copywriters, freelancers, site owners, and more.
- Coffee, lemonade, and iced water throughout the entire event.
- An awesome WordCamp Sacramento 2017 tshirt.
- A delicious catered lunch on Saturday.
- A networking reception Saturday immediately following the event to relax, unwind, celebrate WordPress, and continue conversations from the day.
- An array of afternoon snacks on Sunday.
A Brand New WordCamp Community Sponsor Ticket
This year we’re offering a new Community Sponsor Ticket.
As you know, WordCamp can’t happen without the generosity of sponsors. From venue, audio/visual, and wifi costs, to catering and coffee, swag, signage and print materials, to tables and chairs, linens, snacks, registration supplies, and more, there is an enormous amount of cost involved to create, plan, and host the event — not to mention the pure time volunteered by the organizers. Raising funds is the hardest part of this event.
The Community Sponsor Ticket is $150. It’s a way for you to give back to the local WordPress community, show your thanks, support WordCamp, and make it possible for us to continue to have a WordCamp Sacramento in the future.
Here’s how Community Sponsors will be acknowledged:
- You get everything included with a General Admission Ticket.
- You get a thank you via social media and on the WordCamp blog.
- You get a ticket to the exclusive Friday night kick-off dinner to network with speakers, sponsors, and organizers before the event. This is HUGE!
- You get our undying gratitude and thanks.
For community-building and promotional purposes, there will be volunteer and/or professional photographers and videographers at WordCamp Sacramento. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you consent to your image being used in resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.
All tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased after August 28, 2017 are not guaranteed to receive a t-shirt, regardless of size.
- Tickets are transferable only through September 14, 2017. After September 14, no edits/transfers will be able to be made to purchased tickets.
- A transfer of ticket does not guarantee a change in t-shirt size.
Receiving Tickets: You should get an email receipt from PayPal. This is NOT a ticket because you do not need one. You DO NOT need to print out anything. If your purchase was successful through PayPal, we will have you in the system at registration and you will appear on the Attendees page. Feel free to contact us after your purchase with questions.
If you’re not sure if your purchase was successful, DO NOT buy another ticket as there are no refunds. Instead reach out and confirm your purchase with us.
Video/Photography: For community-building and promotional purposes, there will be volunteer and/or professional photographers and videographers at the WordCamp event. By registering for and attending the event, you consent to your image being used in resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.