I know you’ve been waiting to see the official WordCamp Sacramento 2017 schedule and start mapping out the sessions you want to go to… and it’s finally ready!
I am so excited about our stellar lineup of speakers and sessions for this year’s event — and I hope that when you look at the schedule, you’ll be as excited as I am!
- Every time block offers a session for developers of varying skill levels.
- We’re testing a new Speed Networking session to help you make more connections at WordCamp.
- We’ve got a full day of Beginner Curriculum, teaching you how to use WordPress.
- We’ve got sessions dedicated to blogging, including a panel featuring bloggers who have successfully monetized their blogs.
- Non-profits will find sessions dedicated to web design best practices and content hacks specifically for non-profits.
- There are sessions on SEO, analytics, project management, security, and community-building.
- And much more…
Over the next couple months, we’ll also be categorizing the sessions to help you make educated decisions about which ones to attend.