The Heft Gyros Food Truck is one of three popular Sacramento food trucks that will be on hand for a delicious lunch at WordCamp Sacramento 2017.
Hefty Gyros is a family owned and operated food truck that serves delicious, authentic Mediterranean cuisine with Turkish, Greek, and Middle-Eastern culinary influences.
Hefty Gyros’ rice plates and falafels are packed with flavor and made to order — and everything is made from scratch. Their goal is serving the very best sustainably raised food possible, with an eye to great taste, great nutrition, and great value.
Here’s a rundown of the Hefty Gyros Truck Menu for WordCamp Sacramento:
- Falafel OR Chicken Pita
Your choice of our specially prepared chicken or falafel is topped on an original Greek pita with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, with our signature tzatziki sauce and sriracha.
- Chicken OR Falafel Over Rice
Your choice of our original prepared chicken or falafel over brown basmati rice with a side salad of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, with our signature tzatziki sauce and sriracha.
* Orders can be customized for your specific dietary needs.
Get Your WordCamp Ticket!
In addition to lunch, a $40.00 WordCamp Sacramento Ticket includes:
- A BRAND NEW full day Beginner Track on Saturday, walking new users through how to use WordPress.
- Two mixed tracks of sessions on Saturday.
- Three mixed tracks of sessions on Sunday.
- A Happiness Bar — our version of a help desk, open throughout the event so you can get help with your site and get your questions answered.
- An opportunity to network with and meet sponsors, speakers, and other WordPress community members, including business owners, designers, developers, agency owners, bloggers, copywriters, freelancers, site owners, and more.
- Coffee, lemonade, and iced water throughout the entire event.
- An awesome WordCamp Sacramento 2017 tshirt.
- A networking reception Saturday immediately following the event to relax, unwind, celebrate WordPress, and continue conversations from the day.
- An array of afternoon snacks on Sunday.
I think you’ll agree that not only is this an incredible value, but a stellar opportunity to meet and network with other WordPressers, freelancers, business owners, agency owners, and professionals. Plus, you’ll spend all weekend learning more about WordPress, what it can do, how to extend it, how to use it, and more.