The Squeeze Inn Food Truck is one of three yummy Sacramento food trucks that will be on hand for a delicious lunch at WordCamp Sacramento 2017.
If you’re a Sacramento local, you probably have already heard of the infamous Squeeze Inn… and maybe you’ve even been lucky enough to eat there! But did you know they have a food truck?
At the Sacramento County Fair Media Day, I got to preview cheeseburgers from Squeeze Inn and let me just say cheese blanket. OMG. I know for many of you, your mouth is going to water just walking over to their food truck at WordCamp!
Here’s a rundown of the Squeeze Inn Truck Menu for WordCamp Sacramento:
- Squeeze Burger
1/3 pound fresh ground beef served with our famous bubbling cheese-skirt with mustard, mayo, ketchup, pickle, tomato, onion and lettuce on a toasted and steamed sourdough sesame seed bun.
Mushrooms, Onions, Oats, Corn Patty with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mayo, mustard, and ketchup on a sourdough bun.
- Squeeze Dog
Quarter pound all beef hot dog on a grilled cheese French roll topped with pickle and tomato relish.
- Vegan Taco
Grilled corn tortilla with sautéed mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and lettuce with hot sauce.
* Orders can be customized for your specific dietary needs, like removing cheese if you can’t eat dairy.
Get Your WordCamp Ticket!
In addition to lunch, a $40.00 WordCamp Sacramento Ticket includes:
- A BRAND NEW full day Beginner Track on Saturday, walking new users through how to use WordPress.
- Two mixed tracks of sessions on Saturday.
- Three mixed tracks of sessions on Sunday.
- A Happiness Bar — our version of a help desk, open throughout the event so you can get help with your site and get your questions answered.
- An opportunity to network with and meet sponsors, speakers, and other WordPress community members, including business owners, designers, developers, agency owners, bloggers, copywriters, freelancers, site owners, and more.
- Coffee, lemonade, and iced water throughout the entire event.
- An awesome WordCamp Sacramento 2017 tshirt.
- A networking reception Saturday immediately following the event to relax, unwind, celebrate WordPress, and continue conversations from the day.
- An array of afternoon snacks on Sunday.
I think you’ll agree that not only is this an incredible value, but a stellar opportunity to meet and network with other WordPressers, freelancers, business owners, agency owners, and professionals. Plus, you’ll spend all weekend learning more about WordPress, what it can do, how to extend it, how to use it, and more.